View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:17 PM

Default Do me a favor and fuck her for me

We sat around the dining room table with some food for breakfast. Paul said that he would start. He said that his greatest fantasy was to fuck a nubile girl with not tits who needed to find out what it was all about. Looking at Shelly he said yes dear you are my fantasy and my goal for this weekend is to cum inside of you as often as I can and to create a relationship that will lead to future times when we get together to fuck. My other fantasies are to fuck in public and risk being caught. Finally my deepest darkest fantasy is to rape a woman and to continue to fuck her after I have brutally and sexually killed her. Ok Marc what about you? Marc said that he was not sure and Paul told him to not be shy but to be open even if he thought we would judge him harshly. Marc sat back and started. He said that until he had seen Paul fuck Shellly he did not know that the idea of seeing her fucked by another man would turn him on. He looked at Shelly and asked "I hope you are not mad that it turned me on to see Paul fuck you and that I think I would like to see you fucked by many other men and maybe even gangbanged." Shelly did not reply she just smiled. Marc went on. I think I would like to see Shelly gangbanged by a group of well hung black men all riding her bareback. I think I would like to fuck black women and I know I would like to become a regular lover for Rhonda to get off to. Then it was my turn. I first confessed that Shelly was a fantasy for me and that I could not wait for the rest of the weekend. I told her that I hoped she and Marc would often call on me to share their bed. I said that the ultimate fantasy for me would be to see Shelly gangbanged by a room full of black cocks. Finally I said that on the dark side I would like to see Shelly raped within an inch of her life. Then it was Shelly's turn. She started off quietly saying that she did not think she would like lesbian sex but that she enjoyed me and thought that she would continue to pursue other females for sex. She said that she enjoyed feeling Paul inside her and would be open to having sex with other men as long as Marc said it was OK. She said that she liked the thought of being gangbanged by a group of black men and would love to pretend that she might get pregnant from them. Finally she said that the thought of being raped and used by a man for his pleasure made her cunt tingle with excitement. Finally she asked Paul to test her limits during this weekend and on future occasions where she already planned to fuck him and Rhonda. My pussy was literally leaking cum as I listened to these replies. A puddle of my cum had gathered between my thighs and I was ready to head back upstairs to get started again. Paul told me to take Shelly up and give her practice dressing as a whore and that Marc and he would be up soon to get it all started...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cooking dinner.jpg (79.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg midnight fridge raid.jpg (29.5 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg so damn sexy it hurts.jpg (55.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg Shelly was made for sex.jpg (33.3 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg touch me deep inside whitey - Copy.jpg (26.4 KB, 80 views)