View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 02:46 PM

Default getting some cock

By the time paul and Marc came upstairs Shelly and I had both gotten dressed in some incredibly sexy lingerie. We were on the bed and locked in passionate embraces as our hands explored each others bodies. Shelly was sucking on my erect nipples as I fingered her wet pussy. Paul walked in and told us to wait for his orders. We pulled ourselves apart and lay on the bed awaiting orders. Paul motioned to Marc. "I want to see you give Rhonda an orgasm"
Shelly I want you behind me on your knees giving me a rim job and watching your man enjoy another woman. You need to get used to seeing him enjoy other woman confident that you are the woman he still prefers. By the time he had finished Marc had come over to the bed and I was sucking on his cock. I enjoyed feeling it grow hard inside my mouth. I looked over and saw that Shelly was pushing her tongue into Paul's asshole and the pleasure was evident on his face. Marc, now fully hard, dropped to his knees and buried his face in my soaking wet cunt. I pushed against his face and told him exactly what I wanted him to do. I was in exstacy as he devoured my sex. Then he rose to his feet and pushed his cock into my waiting pussy. He bent over and began to suck on my nipples as his rythem began to increase into my cunt. He began to drive his dick into me harder and harder. He drove me across the bed and he lay on top of me thrusting in and out of my pussy. Paul had brought Shelly over and placed her head right at the place where she could only watch her boyfriends cock fucking the hell out of me. She told Marc that she wanted to taste me on his cock. He pulled out and Shelly sucked my pussy juices from his cock. Paul told Mard to lie on the bed and told me to climb on top of him and put his cock into my ass. I did so and was riding Marcs cock in my ass when Paul thrust his cock into my pussy. I called for Shelly and as I was being fucked by two men I ate her sweet pussy. After 5 or 10 minutes of fucking me both men blew their loads into me as I continued to eat my teen lovers pussy. I continued to eat her making her stiffen and cum. As she did both men withdrew their cocks and Marc moved to kiss Shelly. They fell off my face and rolled in the bed enjoying passionate kisses. I lay satisfied for the moment wondering what would happen next...Rhonda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a hot cock sucker.jpg (34.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg I love a big dick in my wet pussy.jpg (95.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg my well stretched asshole.jpg (65.6 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg two are so fine.jpg (70.5 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg loving the wife.jpg (65.9 KB, 108 views)