View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 07:42 PM

Default Quicky in the morning

Sorry been awhile but life is busy. We had planned to meet on a friday afternoon at our favorite little spot. So I was laying in bed waiting for my good morning text. When I get a shocking where are you. I said still in the bed he goes well I can't meet this afternoon things have changed. Hearing that made my blood start pumping I was in the shower and finishing up by his next text. I said see you at the bridge in 10. So I my hair was still wet no make up and no bra. But I was going to have him one way or another that day. I had anticipated feeling him all week and was so horny for him. He said I will only have a few I told him I don't care. So he pulls up kisses me long and hard and I start rubbing thay bulge in his pants. He reaches under my shirt and rubs my tits and start sucking the nipple knowing how damn horny that makes me. I pull his dick out and lean down and kiss its massive head and lick the sides before sucking it in my mouth. With him rubbing his dick I sit back in the van and take my panties off and start rubbing my pussy watching him rub his dick. God I wanted him bad. Then I pulled my out my toy and started slowly fucking my pussy with it. As he watches me I start telling him bad I need him balls deep in me. Then I get up on my knees and he takes me from behind. As his massive head stretches my pussy and pushes in I gasp for air. And he starts fucking me nice and slow with deep long strokes. I was cuming as he went deep and held it hitting bottom and making nice little circles as he pumps me full of his hot cum. I take ever drop and hold it deep inside. It felt so good to have him there. Once again I hate to let it end but has too. So dressed I get and off to home to get ready for work. And yes once again while sitting at my desk later at work my panties become wet with his cum. Mmmmmm oh yes when I said a quicky the whole thing took 13 mins. But 13 mins with him is better than any sex I have ever had. More to come. Hope you enjoy I posted a new pic of his dick in my pussy check it out on my page. And comment if you like what you read and see.