View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 09:33 AM

Thumbs up Practise makes perfect.

In my humble opinion, I'm inclined to belief that life experiences determine the way both male and female evolve.
A prime example,my next door neighbor Shel,as far as she was concerned sex was for making baby's and something you let your husband have sometimes.
Now after having discovered that a woman can in fact enjoy her body in many different ways and that she can even use her body to get things her way while getting all sorts of pleasures herself,a lot of it being kinky and perverted even.
She now takes great pride in referring to herself as my whoring slut.

To add to my insight,my friends wife Jen,she had never been with any one except her husband and basically did as she was told,wouldn't even masturbate herself because that was bad.
Now she comes to my house at least twice a week to get her cunt taken care of with a cock fix,(her words not mine)

My point being,both these girls were very naive and did not have a clue,now either one of them is proud of the fact that they are slurry woman who have learned a girl can in fact take great pleasure in her body and dare I say it,even flaunt it.