Thread: anotnia21
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus44 View Post
Anotnia21 a true legend of this site i followed everything she did, And now she`s falling apart!

She struggled to come to terms with devastating loss of her mother, Anotnia21 also known as "Antonia21" has posted blogg`s all over the net about the loss of her mother, She also struggled with clashes from previous relationships!
In a nutshell, she posted regularly on various websites, all relating to the loss of her mother to cancer.

I will fondly remember her vibrant personality, I have many fond memories of her witty sence of humor.
She's absolutely stunning and has a fantastic body that had me drooling as soon as I saw it, And her style was outstanding.

Its so sad she ended up like she has,

Klaus

Everyone grieves differently.
such as withdrawal from the social side of life, She did start to isolate herself and shut others out by deleting them from her social side.
She turned to alcohol as a means to escape her thoughts, but the drinking made her behavior to others worse over time.
I can only imagine the hole it left in her life, Losing a loved one doesn’t mean your life is over, but it does mean things will be different.
There's no instant fix.
Her relationships started to suffer due to her drinking and her abusive attitude towards people.
Grief is often private and can be very lonely. Although it may be painful, sharing your story can help you to make sense of your loss and to feel less alone.
She often shared her stories of grief and pain, Courageously she shared her history with us all, to the unbearable pain of loss of her mother.
She desperately wanted to believe that she accepted the pain and the loss of her mother, then started turning to drink,