Thread: A Good Deed
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 06:11 AM

Yes, I met the Doctor for dinner after work last night. I was still wearing my business suit from work, but I had removed my blouse, and was bare under my blazer. I had the blazer buttoned, but I wanted him to know I was more than ready. After dinner I followed him to his condo, a very nice one. Once we were in the door, he stripped me right there. There was a trail of his clothes, leading to his bedroom. We almost didn't make it to the bed before his cock was in me. He was voracious in his love making this time, all shyness was gone. He fucked me for about 20 minutes before he unloaded his first round of cum into me. He then held me as he calmed down, we kissed a while and he went to the kitchen and brought back a bottle of wine and two glasses. We sipped wine, as he kissed and fondled me. I had cum once during our first fuck but I wanted more. I dribbled some wine down his chest, and slowly licked it off with my tongue and kisses until I reached his lovely cock. It was about 70% hard as I swallowed it whole, I love the feeling of a man's cock swelling in my mouth, as it did so, I could feel myself becoming even wetter. I worked on his cock and balls for about 15 minutes and then I mounted him cowgirl style. I kissed him and slowly fucked him, I was going to control the pace, this went on for about 1/2 hour, I had cum twice. He suddenly held me and flipped me over, he began to fuck me very hard. Yes, yes, I screamed, take me Doc, I'm yours, whatever you need. Whatever you want! Give me your cum, I yelled. When he was ready he pulled out and shot a rope of cum across my chest. A second blast hit my face. I took my finger and slowly scooped up cum licking it off my fingers, he watched me intently. when I had cleaned most of it up he grabbed me and kissed me deeply, he was obviously not afraid to taste his own cum.
He wanted me to spend the night, but I told him I had to work in the morning. I began to dress and he offered me a towel to clean the little bit of cum that remained. No thanks I said, I'll wear that home. I'll be thinking of you.

j