Thread: A Good Deed
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 11:18 AM

I apologize for taking so long to tell about our dinner. Last Wednesday night the Doctor arrived at our home to have dinner with us. I was dressed in a nice blue sheath, with a low cut neckline, nylons and heels. He was prompt arriving exactly at 6:30, I greeted him a hug and my husband and he shook hands. We had drinks appetizers, and then a very good dinner, which I admit had been catered. My husband and the Doctor seemed to be getting along famously. I was taken back a bit when my husband said to the Doctor, "my wife tells me you fucked her very well". The Doctor calmly replied, I must admit I enjoyed myself tremendously. If you hadn't I would have been very disappointed with her, my husband said. My husband then invited the Doctor to play some pool with him. As I started to clear the table, my husband told me to dress as I normally would for guests and meet them in the game room. After clearing the table I went to our bedroom and removed my dress. I was now clad only in my black garter belt, seamed nylons and heels. I put on a collar, and picked out a bustier that had 1/4 cups in it. I looked in the mirror and was pleased with what I saw, my nipples were erect and hard, I put a finger in myself and could feel the wetness already. I wondered how the Doctor would react.

I entered the game room and they were enjoying cigars and cognac. I knew what was expected of me and I kneeled before my husband with my legs spread and my hands palms up on my thighs. Present yourself to our guest my husband said. I arose and stood before the Doctor, legs apart, hands behind my back. Tell the good Doctor how many cocks you've had my love, my husband said. I looked the Doctor in the eyes and told him I really don't know, it must be in the hundreds. My husband told the Doctor to see how wet I was for him already. The Doctor inserted a finger in me and I moaned as he held my pussy firmly in his hand as I dripped on him. My husband took the remote to the plasma T.V. and soon I could hear my self moaning thru the speakers. I wanted to see what he was playing for the Doctor but I knew better than to move. FUCK ME, I heard myself scream thru the speakers. Help the Doctor enjoy the movie slut, my husband said. I dropped to my knees and removed the Doctors pants and underwear, I greedily took his already hard cock in my mouth, I was on the verge of orgasm. See how she strains to swallow that black cock my husband said. Watch how she fucks herself on the other mans cock. My husband shoved his cock in my ass in one stroke as I made love to the Doctors cock and balls, I came for the first time that evening as the Doctor flooded my mouth with his cum. I could tell from the sounds on the speakers the Doctor was watching me being fucked at my black gangbang, and he was enjoying it. He was seeing me taking cock in all my holes and having cum shot all over me as I struggled to lap it all up. There could be no doubt in his mind what a slut I was, I knew that was what my husband wanted.

They took turns fucking me and making me beg for their cocks until they had no more to give. The Doctor thanked my husband for a wonderful evening and kissed me goodnight. He squeezed and twisted my left nipple as he did so. I hope you'll invite me back the Doctor said. Oh yes, my husband said, the next time we'll show you the playroom.

j