View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemywife50 View Post
While I respect her and love her dearly she gets extremely horny when one of her men humiliates her. Here are a few examples;
1. Masterbating nude on a hotel bed with the door opened when men walk by. If they choose to come in the room the door is closed and she is expected to blow them and spread her legs. Condoms are provided if they decide to climb on and fuck her. This occurs every couple months.
2. Having her tits zip tied tightly with a low cut blouse for easy viewing of her bound breasts at restaurants, bars, public places,
3. Wearing a thin white sundress with nothing else on but flip flops or heels. Then she is paraded through truck stops, rest areas, men's rooms, adult book stores, adult theaters. groping is encouraged and acceptable. Using her mouth to finish is encouraged.
4. Being asked to remove her shirt and or skirt or pants in front of men she has never met. Groping, oral are always encouraged.
5. Encouraging men to take out their cock and rub it on her face in front of her in social situations. She is expected to suck and either swallow or take a facial.
6. Walking around the block nude.
None of this happens because of me. It is with one of her dominant lovers and I have viewed it on several occasions.
Love to see some pics of her
Please keep posting, thanks