View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 12:54 PM

Since we were both living at home, going to college, before we got married we did pretty much all of our fucking in the "privacy" of the front seat of my car, parked along some public road. This happened almost every day. We were only able to do it inside four times-once on the sofa after her folks went to bed, twice in her bed and once in my bed, where we got caught by my mother, who HAD been sleeping.
Like you, rainyday, I had always hoped someone would come along and join in. The closest that came to happening was the rainy night we were fucking while parked on a side road just off a main county blacktop highway. While I was busy going at it on her, a CARLOAD of guys pulled up alongside and recommended a nearby spot that was more secluded before they left. I just finished what I was doing and we left. I have wished ever since that they would have joined me in fucking her before they took off. On a note, I always stripped her naked when I fucked her.
Otherwise, I fucked her multiple times in public places: under a highway bridge over a river next to a park, under the tracks on a railroad bridge abutment, in a wooded valley, in a draw between open fields, out in the open in a housing development that hadn't been built up yet, on the green of a golf course. Fucking her was always my favorite pastime and doing it in public, with the possibility of being caught, preferably by some guys who would join me in fucking her, was the best. One sunny afternoon, shortly after we got married, I had her almost stripped naked in the middle of a large mowed grassy area in a State Park when the park ranger drove up and started giving us the eye. She calmly got dressed and we hurriedly left. Have since always wished I'd stuck to my original plan and taken her out on one of the wooded trails. There I would have accomplished my mission and maybe had the good luck of being caught, and joined, by some guys out exploring the trails. She has never had any qualms about being felt up, stripped naked, messed around with, and fucked out in the open, in public places, occasionally even initiating the action herself.
Additionally, since we married I've always gotten a kick out of walking up beside her when we are out shopping, putting my hand on her butt, and giving it a little massage. She never fails to blush and never says anything. She does enjoy the attention.