Thread: Taste of Pussy
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 10:18 PM

Funny, I'd been thinking about this recently. I've tasted 17 pussies over my life and the last few before my current partner had been fairly tasteless and some others from my past had been too but my current gf usually has just the slightest hint of musk. I love it. In fact, sometimes i admit that I wish it were stronger. I tasted one a few years ago that was muskier and I LOVED it. A couple GF's, when I was younger, had varying muskiness too but more so than not, most pussies have been darn near or totally tasteless so I kind of know where the OP is coming from - then it comes down to how wet she gets, does she cream? does she orgasm? does she get into it or do I get the impression she is even slightly nervous about me being down there? - sometimes I think they are.

I love juicy pussies. I've had GF's who were all about receiving oral but my last three LTR GF's have not really enjoyed it like some others. I use to have a GF who would orgasm and orgasm to me giving her oral and always welcomed extended pussy eating sessions so she could cum multiple times. Funny, she was so obsessed with tasting good for me she was always pampering/cleaning down there (thinking she was doing me a favor) and so I was always wishing I wasn't tasting a hints of perfumey-hygeine flavors, but she loved to get her pussy eaten out. Maybe I am doing it wrong these days, I don't think my technique has changed (lol) but my last couple seem to enjoy it for a bit but pull me up to just fuck sooner than I sometimes would like - i guess it isn't elevating their arousal and are getting bored...sigh

New techniques required? Ha!

Anyhow, based on my experiences, I think most pussy flavors tend to be very subtle or tasteless. Only a few have some muskiness. I've never had a rancid, stinky one - i've heard horror stories but I do seem to get totally aroused with musky scented/flavored pussies - wow. :-)