Thread: Cancun Fun
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 10:23 AM

Default Cancun Fun

So we were on holiday in cancun earlier this year. Dropped the kids off in the kids club and headed back to our room to fuck our brains out.

We get back to our room and the maid's in there cleaning it. Bummer. Now the room is right on the end of the corridor and round the corner is the stairway down which looks out onto the beach. So we go round to the stairway and talk a bit looking out onto the beach. Mu wife is wearing a short skirt (thigh length, but not a mini skirt, lacy see through knickers, a lacy matching bra, and a cut off tank top - she has a great navel despite having three kids). We talk for a bit and then I move behind my wife and wrap my arms around her. I move my hand down, but still outside her skirt and start rubbing her pussy through her skirt. She's like "patience" and "stop it", but doesn't actually stop me doing it. So my left hand comes up and starts rubbing her breasts, again outside her clothes. She starts to push back against me, so my right hand now ruffles her skirt up and I slide my hand under her skirt and into her knickers. My left hand disappears up her tank top and pushes her bra up and over her breasts so I can tweak her nipples. Her head leans back to my shoulder and we start kissing. I'm rubbing her clitoris and her pussy is getting is really wet - I'm sliding my fingers up and down between her lips, but not actually penetrating her and then moving my hand back up to rub her clitoris, before repeating the movement.

We're up on the fourth floor, looking out over the beach so the top half of us is "plainly" visible to anyone on the beach. After a couple of minutes of this, I stop and crouch down, reach up her skirt and pull her knickers down. She's like "what are you doing, someone could come down the stairs". I'm like "Have you ever seen anyone else use the stairs?" and promptly pull her arse cheeks apart and start licking her perrinium and the back of the pussy. She's like "You shouldn't .. gasp ... really ... mmmmm .... wait .... what if ... don't stop". Before she can orgasm, i stop, stand up, turn her around, so now we are facing away from the beach and back towards our room, but the door to our room (where the maid is) is just around the corner so out of sight. I pull her tank top and bra up to her shoulders completely exposing her breasts and pull her back into me. At this point she can't help herself and her right hand comes down and she starts masturbating and tweaking her breasts. Her left hand slips back between us and into my swimming shorts and starts rubbing my cock - which doesn't much encouragement to stand to attention! My left hand comes up around her breasts and my right hand simply holds up her skirt so she's on full view to anyone. She leans her head back and we start kissing passionately as she's rubbing both of us to orgasm.

It's at this point that the maid sticks her head around the corner to tell us our room is ready. There's this surreptitious cough and almost a whisper "Ahem you're room is ready, if you would like to continue in there". My wife slaps my right hand holding her skirt up, but kind off forgets that her breasts are on show - she likes the thrill of getting caught, but not actually getting caught. I grab her left hand before she can pull her top down and say "thank you" to the maid as we walk past, with my wife's breasts still exposed. She says "Aren't you forgetting something" pointing to my wife's knickers that I left on the floor after taking them off. I say "Honey, go back and get your knickers, you naughty girl". Much to my surprise she actually does, and rather than crouching down to pick them up, she actually keeps her legs straight and bends from the hips so her skirt rides up the back of the thighs.

At this point, I was just suspecting we would finish off on the bed in our room, but when we get into our room, my wife deftly takes off her top and bra, drops her skirt, gets a drink from the minibar and beckons me out onto our balcony. I can't believe my luck - she's just walked out onto our balcony completely naked. Now the front of our hotel isn't straight, it's a curve and we are on the end - so pretty much anybody above us and to the side has a completely unblocked view of our balcony.

I follow suit and she's sitting with her back to the rest of the hotel, so to speak, and I pull up a chair and sit opposite her. Her feet come up and she starts giving me a foot job. This is great - I'm sitting naked outside in the sun, with a beer and wife is giving me a foot job. She's laying back with her legs wide open, her feet coming back together around my cock and she's got a drink in one hand and her other hand is rubbing her breasts. I want to rub her clitoris and return the favour, but I can't really without disturbing the present and I don't want to do that!

It's at this point that I notice a couple watching us from a balcony a couple of floors up and a few rooms along. Should I tell my wife? Nah, I don't want to spoil anything. After a couple of minutes I say I'm getting near to cumming and beckon her over to mount me. I "pull" her over so she doesn't get a chance to turn around and impales herself on my cock. I'd like to say she rode me for hours and we gave a really good show, but the truth is I was so turned on I shot my load in her in about fifteen seconds! We cuddled and kissed as my cock went limp inside her - she knows I love this - I like to keep my cock in her after I've cum. Then i said "turn around". She's like "what do you mean? I want you to go down on me not masturbate me." A massive smile comes onto my face - I'm crap at poker, and she twigs on and turns around and sees the other couple looking at us - they give us a little wave! "You knew" she said, "Why didn't you say anything". I just shrugged "We were all enjoying ourselves and we're all adults, now let me finish you off for them". But she decided she'd had enough open air sex, and grabbed my hand "you can eat me on the bed" she said as she pulled me into the room, "and you can be on kid duty later". So I laid her onto the bed, pushed her legs out and ate her out tasting my cum dripping out of her pussy. She must have been turned on too secretly as she came really quickly as well.