Thread: Cancun Fun
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 09:22 AM

Loved your memory Dave. Cancun has always been a fun place for me as well. About 10 years ago my husband and I had booked a 10 day vacation there, but as it turned out he couldn't go. A business opportunity too good to pass up made it impossible for him. But he insisted I go on without him since we had already paid for it. He told me to have a great time, and to make sure I got well fucked everyday. I did that and a little more. When I got home I presented with my diary and some pictures. Your story Dave, reminded me of one of those nights.

After a good dinner, and some good sex with a new friend, I went back down to the bar for a night cap after my friend had left. The bartender and I had become a little friendly through out the week as he had watched a few men make my acquaintance. I was dressed in a sheer light caftan with heels and I could tell the bartender appreciated my attire. He was a tall, very black man, originally from Chicago. He made me a very good Margarita and asked me how my evening had been. I told him pretty good, I licked my lips as I looked at him and flirted shamelessly with him. He took the bait and asked me if I like to talk a walk, he said he got off in a 1/2 hour. I said wonderful, sounds good to me. I'd been thinking about him all week, he was hot. He kept my glass full and the time passed quickly. We were soon strolling down the beach, he knew what I wanted and he held me close and kissed me deeply. His large hands squeezed my breasts and he slipped a finger into me easily as I leaned against a palm tree. I was stroking his big cock through his pants, it was obvious he wanted to fuck me right there. Let's go to my room, I've had sand in places it shouldn't be twice this week already.

He kept teasing my body all the way back to my room, I almost fucked him in the elevator, I really wanted him. I opened the door and started pulling my caftan over my head, I turned and faced him nude in just my heels and dropped to my knees, I had his cock in my mouth quickly and he moaned as I attempted to deep throat him. An hour later we were having drinks and a smoke on my balcony. He had a beautiful body. He was reclined in a chaise lounge, I put down my drink, and I crawled on my hands and knees to him. I began to lick his shiny black cock from base to tip again. We were both totally nude. I talked to his cock as I made love to it. "You're such a beautiful cock, you fucked me sooo good. You know I'm your slut, your white whore don't you baby? You gave me so much of your cum, but your slut wants more. Your so big, about 10"? Do you want to fuck my ass baby, give me some more of your cum?" When he couldn't take it anymore, he got up and faced me toward the railing of the balcony, I bent over and he plunged his cock in me and began to give me one of the best fucks of my life.

The next morning at breakfast two young men approached me and asked if they could sit with me. I said sure, after the usual introductions I had learned they were from Canada and were in the room next to mine. I laughed when they told me we were practically roommates and apologized if I had made to much noise. Not at all they said, we enjoyed it. Turns out they had watched my entire encounter from their balcony. I was a little embarrassed remembering everything we had done, but the boys seemed quite thrilled by it. I wound up getting to know them very well, I fucked both of them individually, and even enjoyed a DP with them before they left. But that's another tale.

j