View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 02:42 PM

Default Unplanned MMMF last week

Well last weekend I had my first ever MMMF with my hubby and 2 of his friends. It was totally unplanned and just sort of happened, which was both exciting and intimidating at the same time. My hubby and I have done had experience with others and done full swaps, but had never even talked about a MMMF before. In any event I was pretty worn out when it was all said and done. My mouth, boobs and pussy were worn out.

He best part was how unplanned and "it just happened". Not sure I would do it again though. As at times the stimulation was just too much. To many hands and mouths all over to realize everything which was happening.

I came home from grocery shopping to see my hubby and his 2 friends hanging out in the living room. They had a few drinks in them and I asked for help carrying in groceries from the car. All 3 jumped up and went to get them. With the 3 of them, it took 1 trip. When they came in, I was bent down putting some things away and heard my hubby joke to his friends about how nice my ass was. He is a huge ass man and loves to play, kiss and screw my ass every chance he gets. Apparently my skirt slid down some and you could see my thong. His friends commented about how nice my thong looked and my hubby told them that it would match my bra color. The flirtatious teasing continued until eventually my hubby asked me if I would just show them that my bra matched my panties. I looked at him and could see the lust in his eyes. So I figured I would call his bluff. I stood in the kitchen slid my shirt off so they could see. They stopped talking and stared. So I dropped my skirt too so hey could see that it did indeed match. My hubby came up behind me and pressed his pelvis into my ass and I could feel him getting hard. He reached around and started to slide his hands from my hips down to the front of my panties. Next he asked his buddies to come and take a closer look at my bra and thong to confirm they did match in color. Within moments I had hands all over me and I was soaking wet. My hubby said let's take this to the bedroom and we all did. The only ground rules were no kissing me on the lips and my ass was off limits to any cock but my hubby. He also said that I was the center of attention and they had to please me first and foremost.

They followed through with pleasing me. But good gosh, I have never been filled with so much cum in my life. They all came inside me more than once. And you could hear it squishing and see it leaking down my ass. I was so sore and exhausted the next day. Dried cum everywhere. I'm both glad that it happened and nervous too. I was surprised at how easy it progressed and so unplanned too.