View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:19 PM

Wink Watcing

We went down by the river and had lunch. I did bring a blanket with us just in case it got cold. After sometime of just relaxing. She started to play around. So I join in taking her slack and pants off and eating lunch all over again. She came twice and then rolled me onto my back and started to suck my cock and it was extra good for some reason. Then she rolled onto her back and I got on top and started to fuck her deep and hard. While I was ridding her she pulled her self up as I just continued to fuck her deep and looked over my shoulder. Not thinking anything about it I just continued on, then she wanted to get on top which she did except this time she turned around and held onto my ankles and rode me like this was her last ride. I watched it go in and out and just about that time of cumming I looked beyond and seen a guy standing there watching us and that's when I relized she was putting on a show for him. So I put her on all fours and rode her to the end with her yelling when she " new i was about to "CUM" .
She then turn around and licked me clean and she never done that before. When she finished I mention to her that I did see someone watching us. her REPLY WAS" I KNOW". wasn't it good. So yes we like to watch and be watched.

Last edited by bigslot; 12-01-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Spelling