Thread: Cancun Fun
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerousdave0042 View Post
J

I'd love to hear some more stories from your Cancun adventure. The dp sounds awesome. I've not had the pleasure of dping a woman yet.
Ok Dave, a little more. I met the brothers later that day on the beach. I was wearing an extremely small string bikini. If I hadn't of shaved my pussy I couldn't have worn it. It was bright yellow and looked good against my tan. The triangle tops barely covered my nipples. So there wasn't anything left to the imagination. I had them rub oil on my body. The older one, Larry, paid a lot of attention to my boobs. I knew they had seen it all anyway. We had a good time, played in the Ocean some, I got a good feel of Larry's cock there and I kissed both of them. They were hung. I could see they both had nice cocks even in their swim suits. I fucked Larry that afternoon. He came to my room before dinner to pick me up. I answered the door in a towel, I'd just had a shower. His cock stood at attention immediately, so I just dropped the towel and took his hand. I led him to my bed, took his cock out sucked it well, I could tell he was going to cum, so I stopped and told him to strip. I had him lay on the bed and I mounted him, he had a very thick 8" cock. I rode him hard as he sucked on my nipples. I came as I fucked him, and he groaned as he shot his cum in me. We got dressed afterward and met his brother Dave for dinner. I fucked Dave a couple days later. He came to my room on night and told me Larry and admitted fucking me. He asked me why I didn't like him? I told him I did, he'd just been shy. (He was shy). So I stripped for him, I kissed him, and rubbed his cock through his pants, he got over being shy. Dave fucked me two times in a row that night. I also sucked him off once. His cock turned out to be a little bigger than his brothers.

The day before I was to leave they came to my room to say goodbye. They were flying out that afternoon. We said our goodbyes, I kissed them both. when I kissed Dave he started unbuttoning my dress. I didn't resist. I was soon on my bed with two hot young guys making love to me. Larry ate my pussy and Dave sucked my nipples, and kissed me. I came being the center of their attentions. I got on my knees on top of Dave and I placed his cock in my pussy. I told Larry to take the lube off my nightstand and lube up his cock. He did, then I told him to enter my ass slowly. He followed my instructions perfectly. Once his cock was in me I told him to hold still for a minute to let me get used to it. Once I'd adjusted I started slowly moving back and forth. They caught on quickly and established a rhythm. It was wonderful! I came three times while they fucked me. Larry came very hard he was first. The last time I orgasmed Dave came with me. I cleaned them hope, kissed them both and thanked them. I'd be willing to bet that's a fuck they'll talk about when they are old together. I won't forget it. I did take a nude photo kissing each of them individually. I'm sure they showed them to their friends.

j