View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post
Nothing has ever made me feel more slutty!

I wore my slave collar with a leash attached to it. Cuffs on my wrists and ankles, with black, six inch, high heels. My hair and makeup were done. I had been waxed so that only a small tuft of hair was left above my pussy. On my right ankle, I wore a gold anklet with a heart, upon which was engraved the word slut. I also wore a black floor length cape with an attached hood that tied at the neck. I was glad I did, it had gotten cold with a rain, snow mix. I had known this day was coming for weeks, and my imagination was getting the better of me. I was also blindfolded. I had never done anything exactly like this before. Master was driving me to a gangbang that had been arranged specifically for me. I've had group sex before, the most men I've ever experienced in a night was ten. But there had been another woman with me. I was headed into a situation where I would be called upon to service, I don't know, how many, men. I was apprehensive and my pussy was wet. My vagina and anus had been filled with Astro Glide gel in preparation. All too soon Master was parking the car. My mind had been racing. Master opened the door and told me tol swing my legs out, I did. He reached in my cape and clipped my wrists together behind my back.
The air felt freezing, my nipples got so hard they hurt. Stand and walk tall and proud he told me. He took my leash and led me. The cape opened when I stepped and the cold air would hit my body. He also held my arm to guide me. Stairs he said. We descended about 10 or 12 steps and we were out of the wind. He opened a door and the warm air felt heavenly. Men started cheering and clapping as he led me through a room. I could smell cigar smoke. It was loud, music played in the background. He stopped and he told me there are four steps. We ascended the steps and he made me stop. I felt him untie the ties at my neck. He stepped behind me, I heard his voice boom through a microphone. Gentleman, he yelled, your slut has arrived. With that he tore the cape from my body, and another cheer erupted.

He held my arms and ordered me to kneel. My body was shaking from the rush of adrenalin I felt. I felt a cock brush my lips, I leaned forward and kissed it. I took it in my mouth, I immediately knew it was Masters, I could only use my mouth and did my best to make love to his cock. As I sucked him he was speaking again. Gentleman, he said, you will see a large bowl on the bar containing slips of paper. Each slip has a number on it. While my slut pleases me, I want everyone to go to the bar and draw out a slip of paper. The number you draw will determine when you will be allowed to access the slut. 4men at a time will be allowed on the stage. For those who have been told they must use condoms, there is a large bowl of them on the stage. You may deposit your cum, anywhere on her body. She loves to swallow it. All of the sluts holes are available. I will announce when you may commence. Master pulled his cock from my mouth and helped me to stand, he unclipped my wrists and told me to step backward. I did and felt a platform. Sit he commanded. You are in the center of a room on a stage and sitting on your bed for the night. I will be the first and last to fuck you tonight. Now turn around and get on your knees, he commanded. I want your ass. I did, and he pulled me to him. He thrust his cock in my ass and I moaned. The men cheered. Yes Master, please fuck me Master, I yelled. Fuck me he did. I didn't take long and I had my first orgasm of the night. I felt his hot cum fill my ass, I loved it. For a few minutes I had forgotten where we were. He lad me down and rolled me over. He positioned me as he wanted on the bed. He leaned down and kissed me as he twisted my nipple. He broke the kiss and whispered in my ear. Are you ready? No, I said, but I will serve you well Master. Use your safe word, if need be, he said.

To be continued...............j