View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 12:32 PM

Gentleman, she is ready. The first 4 men may approach the slave. Do you do this willingly slave, he asked? Yes Master I yelled. You may begin, he said. One man squeezed my right breast. One thrust his fingers in my pussy, another kissed me. I found a cock with both hands and stroked them, a man fed his cock into my mouth. The one between my legs, thrust his cock into me all at once. Thankfully he didn't have a large cock. The man fucking me was wearing a condom. The man on my right had a very nice clock, long and thick. The man in my cunt came quickly, some of the crowd was laughing at him. I came to realize quickly that I could only concentrate on a few things at a time. Next my Master yelled, the men on stage switched positions. Another man filled my cunt, and he had a cock that filled me. A few minutes later one of the cocks I was stroking started shooting his cum, he sprayed my breasts with it. My nipple felt warm with his cum. I had fucked 3 or 4 men when I finally heard a familiar voice. As he worked the head of his cock in my pussy, he whispered in my ear, now your gonna get some nigger dick baby! It was Johnny, I said fuck me good Johnny, you know I'm your bitch. Another cock was put in my mouth and he started fucking me. I came 3 times while Johnny fucked me, the first time I came as the guy in my mouth shot so much cum I couldn't swallow it fast enough. Some overflowed my lips. I could hear men shouting but I couldn't really make out what hey were saying. After Johnny finished, Master shot more lube in me before he allowed the next man to enter me. I was trying to keep count, but realized it was impossible. I thought I fucked 5 and swallowed two loads of cum, but I wasn't sure. I kept getting new cocks to play with and suck as man after man fucked me. I started having multiple orgasms too. A man put his arms under my knees and lifted my hips. His cock was pushing at my anus and it wasn't sliding in. I tried to relax and push back and the head finally started to enter. This guy must have been huge, I'm really used to anal sex, and it hurt. Luckily he was experienced and just held me steady and let me get used to it before he started to slowly enter me ass. I was sucking a guys cock when he did it and almost bit down on him. He took his time working his cock into me, and started to slowly pick up speed. I could hear guys yelling, Curt, Curt, Curt. Curtis going to show you what a black ass fuck really feel like slut, he said. OMG my pussy started squirting, I could feels his big balls slap my ass with each thrust. When Curtis finally came in me I screamed. The guys I was stroking and the guy I was sucking all came within a minute or two, too. I think I blacked out for a minute. I could feel cum running out of my ass and someone else had started fucking my pussy. My face, neck, and tits had been sprayed with cum.

To be continued.............

Last edited by num1scamp; 11-24-2016 at 12:25 AM.