View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 12:19 AM

It took me a few minutes to realize I was alone on the stage. Isn't someone going to fuck me, I yelled. Master said yes, but I'm going to fuck you at home. Master wrapped my cape around me and carried me to the car. When we got home, he carried me from the garage into the house. He took my cape off and looked at me. Did I please you Master, I asked? You pleased everyone my slut, he said. He stripped off his clothes and sat in a chair. I'll go clean up, I said. No, he said, I want you just as you are. He was hard. He pulled me to him and I sat down on his cock facing him. His cock slid in me very easily. We kissed and I gently rocked on his cock as he made love to his very slutty wife. We played and made love a long time. As he fucked me, I asked him questions. He told me you know we didn't drive very far. One of the clubs we go to has a bar in their basement, they rent it out for private parties. When I went to rent the space, I explained what I wanted it for. You've been to the club many times, you just didn't know they had a lower level. The owner provided the room and bartender for being able to participate. The drawing was a little fixed, he already had the number one before anyone else drew a slip. That was our bargain, he was the first man to fuck you tonight. Well the second after me. There was a total of 40 men there, 42 counting myself and the bartender. I let him have you as a tip. I didn't really think you would handle them all, but I was proud of you, you wouldn't give up. I came again as Master told me all of this. It triggered him and he came a few moments later, very hard. I was shaking and he held me until I calmed down. When I stood up I could see his cock and balls were covered in cum. I dropped to my knees and bathed him with my tongue.

When I awoke, I was covered in dried cum. My nipples looked like they had been frosted. Master held me in his arms, he was fast asleep. I eased out of bed and took a shower. I'm having my coffee, writing this up, and cum is still leaking from my pussy and ass. I'm sitting on a towel. After I cleaned up I did my makeup and hair, I put my collar back on. I think I'll stay this way all day, it just feels right.

j