View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 09:40 AM

Thumbs up This reminds me

Reading your thread takes me back to the first time a fuck buddy squirted.
We had been enjoying each other for some time,this particular time was a extra hot lots of mutual foreplay and kink.
When she squirted that first time,she thought she had pee'd,told me over and over how sorry she was and it took some doing to convince her,that she had in fact squirted.
Once she was able to accept that,she couldn't stop talking about how amazing and fantastic it felt.
Like your husband,every chance I get I have her straddle my face and enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowcrazy View Post
I finally did it!!!! Can you tell I'm excited!!!!

Oh my gosh. I couldn't believe it. It's not like I was trying too or anything, it just happened and it felt wonderful and so amazing. My hubby and I had just finished having sex and I was on top of him as he loves to play with my tits while I ride him. I love to see his face and eyes and I slide up and down on him. Plus I can control the depth and pace. Normally, after we cum, I lift off so he can watch the cum drip out of me and I push it out. Well, today he was still half hard and pulled me up to his face. He started to lick me clean and eat me out again. I just closed my eyes and he was going and hitting all of the right spots. I was really grinding into him as I started to moan. Right about this time, he started lightly playing with my ass and sliding one of his fingers around my ass hole. He started to slide it in a bit further and stopped with it about half way in. I started to grind and grind and lost control. I begged for him to stop, but he kept on sucking on my clit harder and harder and oh my Gosh!!!! I squirted all over his face and the pillow. I couldn't stop and he kept licking me harder and faster. I did it, I really really did it!!!!! Oh my, I still can't believe it. It was amazing.. I just had to share