View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 09:20 AM

I've been trying to get ahold of some old friends that I know would love to gangbang your sexy wife, treating her like the cock sucking, cum loving whore that she wants to be. We would take turns forcing our cocks down her throat gagging her with our cocks. After we all shot our first load in her mouth we'd start trying to destroy her pussy, my friend Hillard has a 13 and a half inch cock that bigger around than a 20oz coke bottle. Since we are all 6ft or taller we can just throw her around like a rag doll. We'd spank her, put clamps on her nipples, DP, DVP, and make sure that all 3 hole are filled to over flowing with cum, and cover her face with more cum. By the 3rd day her cunt and ass will be gaped open so much that you will be able to just walk up an slide you hand into her slutty cunt and fist fuck her. It well take at least a week for her holes to even start to look like normal. The only problem will be after the first time your slutty lil wife will want to be used like a whore more and more often. If you don't believe me ask my wife. For her 45 birthday I gave her a 19 man 3 day gangbang, she still had cum leaking out of her ass 10 days later, and she was begging to be treated like a slutty lil cum dump all the time, which we both loved..