Thread: Forced fantasy
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 10:26 PM

As I said my ex loved to do rapeplay. We had entire wardrobes with costume jewelry, wigs, uniforms, restraints, lots of props. She was a little like another woman someone described, in that she just let guys use her pussy if they wanted it. Thankfully she had never done anal. She was told by the grandma who raised her, never tell your husband no, anything he wants from you, give it. Maybe thats why she liked rapeplays? She was used by guys and she just got use to feeling like sex was rape? I dont know but she never told me no and was serious, no safe words. One day she was 8 months pregnant, she had been having false contractions, the doc told us sex would help her get through labor and delivery faster. We went home, were making out standing, I turned her around, said its time you learned to fuck like a mom, pulled her maternith pants down and leaned her towards the back of the futon. Its almost like she knew what was coming. She never said a word, just was still as a statue. I jerked precum and wet my head with it, wedged it to her ass and shoved.
Until that point she had refused anal. I asked "want me to stop?" She shook her head no and said "just take what you want and get it over with!" Gripped her hips and sank all the way in. "Want my cock in your virgin ass?" She shook her head no. "Want me to stop?" She shook her head no and said "just hurry up!" I pounded her harder several thrusts and exploded in her ass.
When i was done we sat on the couch cuddled up. I said "I was afraid you would ask me to stop or tell me no!" She said, "mamaw taught me never tell my husband no! Doesnt matter if I like it, im your wife to use how you desire. She said thats the key to a good marriage!" Thats when I learned what her grandma taught her about being a wifely duty. She explained in detail that day. It dawned on me she didnt say no because she was told from her grandma wives dont say no, ever. She didnt want it necessarily, but I had no idea, I just thought she was kinky.
Her mamaw conditioned her her entire youth to believe women dont say no, they reward their men with their bodies. She developed a huge love of roleplay, rapeplay, bondage, pain, stretching, I mean she bloomed, she wanted to do crazy kinky shit, and I mean asked even begged to. She told me like 6 years into marriage, I asked her what it felt like when I came in her ass? She told me for the first time the sex doesnt bother her, she didnt mind me taking her ass. She didnt mind the watersports, pain play, the craziest and kinkiest stuff you can imagine she didnt mind a bit, yet she never feels so filthy, dirty, unclean, than when she feels me cumming in her ass. She drew the line at swinging or sharing. Yet she said she would rather jerk a stranger off than feel me cum in her ass.
6 years! She never said anything, she just let me because i was her husband. She knew I usually had intense orgasms in her ass and occasionally multiples. She said I could still do it if I wanted because I always came harder. From then on, I always had multiple orgasms in her ass. Nothing screams love like you can do it if you want whether I like it or not. As fucked up as her grandma really made her, our sex life was incredible! She was bipolar and personality disorder which eventually ended ths marriage.