View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:07 AM

Default great story

a couple of years ago my wife and I had our close friend spend a weekend with us in Reno . We were very flirty through out the day and when the evening came my wife changed into very actractive dress. Our friend couldn't take his eyes off my wifes assests and when my wife left to go to the restroom, i mentioned his obsession with her. I gave him permission to go as far as she would let him. As the evening wore on they became quite touchy feelly she was more than willing to let him touch her ass and legs as we sat together and as they danced his hands were clearly on her ass and on her breasts. when we went back to our room, he followed us up and we had a night cap before my wife went to bed. He couldn't stop talking about her, and I told him to go ahead and see if she would let him fuck her. He got naked and crawled into bed with her. He almost instantly began rubbing his hands between her cheeks, at first she was none responsive, and then she began to lift her ass off the bed and began to meet his every thrust. I could clearly hear her juices flowing as he continued to finger her pussy. It was then that he climbed on top of her from the rear. She clearly was enjoying his cock in her pussy and it wasn't long before her breathing increased and she appeared to cum, he came deep inside of her and then rolled off. I was rock hard watching all this unfold and could not wait to get into bed with her. I slide my hands across her wet and juicy lips, she purred ever so slightly as she came again. i laid next to her as she continued to sleep and could not get the image of my buddy humping her. when she woke in the morning we fucked and she thanked me for taking care of her last night. I told her it was not me but my buddy she refused to believe me and said I was fantasizing again. What an amazing night! I can see it in my minds eyes as i write! she has since taken my buddy but this time she was fully awake, but that is another story