View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 08:20 AM

Smile

After a series of exposure events, starting with a lingerie show for my buddy, then fucking while he took Polaroids, and a session or two of strip pool, we took her bar hopping for her birthday one Saturday night. When we got back home, she showed her appreciation by kissing me in front of him. After a couple of minutes, he moved in from behind and made a sandwich, with her in the middle, reaching around and fondling her tits. We had her clothes off soon after and, with her naked, took ours off, too. I sat on the edge of our sofa and pulled her in my lap with my cock in her cunt and leaned back with her. My friend climbed on and shoved HIS cock in her cunt, too. It went right in with no problems and we DVP'd her together for several minutes until we both came in her at the same time.

We had a few more sessions taking turns fucking her after that after playing strip pool (she always lost), some drinking games, etc.

Then came the night she came to me and said she was going to go up and "listen to some music" with a couple of young men we were renting a room to. The music hadn't been playing very long when another sound started. The bed springs were squeaking vigorously at intervals while those two young studs took turns fucking my lovely, horny wife for about an hour, right above our bed room, pumping load after load of their cum in her cunt, filling her full. After they had had all the fucking they wanted out of her, she came right down to me with her well-fucked cunt so I could enjoy sloppy seconds on her wet deck. And enjoy it I did. It was a huge turn-on, fucking her well-used, cum-filled cunt.

Ah, to relive those glorious times in the 70's.