View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 10:52 AM

Well another first for my hubby. I got to watch him suck his first real cock. :-). Again our old favorite play couple were the ones involved. I wish I could say I had planned it, but this one was totally a surprise for everyone. Now my hubby and I have swapped his cum many times when I've given him a blow job and he's eaten me out countless times after shooting his load inside of me. And he's also sucked my strap on before as well many times. So he's now new to the taste of cum, it's just been his own.

So anyway, we were actively playing with our other couple and my hubby was in a 69 with his wife. Tom walked over and asked if he could slide inside his wife Kelli. Both said it was fine and as my hubby was sucking on her clit, Toms cock was was right above him.after a couple of minutes Kelli had her orgasm and Tom pulled out of her. His cock was right there and my hubby looked up at Tom and opened his mouth and nodded. Tom just leaned forward and my hubby took it in his mouth and started to suck it. Poor Kelli didn't see what was happening but I sure did. It didn't take but a minute or two and Tom said he was going to cum. My hubby just reached over his head and held Tom there. I could tell that he was cumming and my hubby was doing his best, but it was leaking out of his mouth. He took his first cock and swallowed most of the cum too. I was shocked and surprised but extremely turned on at the same time.