View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 05:38 AM

I asked her to tell me about the next time she jerked him off and she said it was just a few days later. She said he came by her house pretty much every day after that first time and would try to get her off alone...lol.
She told time second time was a lot like the first time. They were in the basement and she was jerking his dick and he asked to see her pussy again. This was summer time and she was wearing shorts. and a tank top. She had really little tits and hardly ever wore a bra. He had been rubbing her nipples through her shirt and slid a hand under her shirt. She pulled the tank top up so he could see and feel her tits. I asked if he tried to suck on them and she said no, not this time .
She slid her shorts and panties down and he was staring at her pussy. She said she could feel his cock get a little bigger and he asked her if he could touch her pussy. She said before she could answer he already was rubbing it. Then he tried to finger her but didn't get his finger in he before he started to cum. She told he shot another big load and got most of this load on her belly and it dripped down onto her pussy and in her panties. She also told me that both times after he shot his load that he would get really nervous was ready to leave.
She knows how horny I get whenever she tells me these kinda stories and we always end up fucking like newly weds, lol