Thread: Morning showers
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:25 PM

Default welcome aboard

Glad you finally decided to try it! Theres a very special bond between a couple who do watersports. Plus, its not something most people do with everyone, making the act much more intimate and personal.
I got into it with my exwife. She became a bit incontinent after kids and intense stretching. When she got aroused she dribbled, when she came she leaked teaspoons. We got use to me licking her clean if she wet herself during sex, it morphed to me licking her clean if she had accidents while we were out. Naturally if she expected me to lick hers clean after she peed I wanted her to clean mine. When I went I would come to her before pulling my pants up and she licked the head then stroked the few drops out and put it away. She would take my glass to the bathroom and fill it about 1/4th full then go fill it with coffee for me.
Now im remarried. Ive introduced my wife to it. Shes not into like my ex but she humors me a little. She let me pee inside her last year before sex! I came torrents! She wore a dress all day and said she had it draining out of her for hours. I plan to have her start making me my coffee the way I like this year.
its innocent fun, dont stop at just some shower play! Ask him to go for a hike on a trail. Wear a skirt/dress, stop a long the way and let him watch you wet yourself. Then have him lick you clean before finishing the hike. Take a small towel though to dry off so you dont chafe.