View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 08:45 AM

Default Class Reunion Part 1

Website said this was too long to post so am dividing it into twp section

Several years ago we went to one of Elaine's high school class reunions. It was held in a large upscale hotel with large convention rooms for several hundred people. After the dinner and a few speeches and presentations everyone moved to another room with a bar, tables and stage for the band. It was a chance for people to mingle a talk about old times. I knew some of the people but as it was not my class I just sat back and let Elaine visit with many of her classmates. We had not discussed anything about sharing or swinging that night so I was planning on staying for the first set by the band and heading home. Elaine would introduce me to some of the people and I would be polite, but not really pay a lot of attention to the conversation. My ears perked up when Elaine walked over to me with a good looking guy and introduced me to Mic, followed by the statement, "He was an old boyfriend". I excused myself to go the the bathroom and give Elaine some time alone with Mic. I did not know what to expect and had never heard her talk about him before. She started dating her first husband her senior year and the got married after their freshmen year in college. I may have been wrong about the little wink Elaine had given me and maybe I would not see Mic the rest of the evening.

When I came back the band was playing their first song and Elaine and Mic were on the dance floor and I began to think it might not be a boring old class reunion after all. After the song ended Elaine came back to the table by herself and Mic went to the bar. Elaine said Mic was a guy that she liked and had dated for awhile in the summer before her senior year. When school resumed he left her for a cheerleader. She said they had not gone all the way but she had given him a few blow jobs. It kind of pissed her off at the time because after she had sucked him off he ended up dumping her. At 17 you remember those things. Kind of funny now. I asked her how she felt about him now and what was she planning. She smiled and said "Revenge". I asked where his wife was and she said he left her home or she choose not to attend. Some female friends had told Elaine that Mic's wife had put on a lot of weight after having three kids and did not go out very often, if at all. Elaine looked me in the eyes and said " I think he is going to hit on me and if he does I am going to fuck his brains out and make him wish he had not dumped me for the now fat cheerleader wife". I asked her if she was sure because she almost sounded emotionally involved. She laughed and said we would only do him just this once and she did remember it was hard getting his cock in her mouth.

Elaine went to the bathroom and returned with her bra and panties in her purse. Mic showed up and asked for another dance. It was a fast song so she could not really work her womanly charms, but the next song was slow and they stayed on the floor. I could not see them all the time due to the crowd but knew Elaine was doing or saying something to get his interest. When they returned to the table Mic cut right to the chase and said Elaine has told me if I get a room here tonight she will fuck me and you will be in the room watching and participating. Are you cool with that and I assured him I was ready, willing and able. He left to get a room and I asked Elaine how things had gone. She said he told her the typical married guy b.s. about lack of sex with his wife and how he had always remembered her blow jobs. That was when she said she could do better than just a b.j. and told him about us. He did not know what to say and was uncertain about me so Elaine simply said go ask him yourself which he did. He returned and we stayed for awhile, not wanting to be too obvious as Mic was married living in the same town. He gave us the room number and we waited a few minutes before exiting the dance.