View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkstockingscarol View Post
I was almost 12 when I started to bud, not much to see, just tiny little swells, but they did attract attention from some boys. I remember they would watch anytime I bent over to try and get a quick look, then mom bought me several bras. I didn't like them being somewhat of a tomboy and found ways to rid myself of them without taking my top off, (undo them and slip them out through a sleeve).

I didn't mind so much the boys getting a quick look, it was the ones who felt entitled to a grab that bothered me. One, an irritating "hobbit" of a boy made himself a regular grab and run. One of the girls put her class ring on upside down and smacked him on the head open palmed, it dazed him and he ran. soon we all began wearing our rings with the stone palm side down and it ended his grab and run.

Of course there were other times when male hands, lips, and tongues were very welcome, even if they weren't quite expected, (though somewhat invited).
Aww, that poor little fellow....lol
I loved feeling of those tiny titties and nipples on those girls when they were just starting to bud our
I really loved it when they would let me suck on them too