View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 11:43 AM

Great story. I've done my share of flashing. One of my favorite past times has been shopping for shoes. I always choose my attire carefully when go. One time when I was still single I wound up getting two pair for free. I wore a low cut top that day and a mini skirt. I was looking for some new high heels. It was a week day, and I had the day off of work. I went to the mall, and found some I liked and went in to try them on. A good looking salesman helped me. He was the only one there at the time. I showed him the one I was interested in, and told him my size, but he insisted on checking. I sat down and when he put my foot in a sizing try. When he returned he lifted my leg to help put on the shoe. I had spread my legs slightly, and his eyes opened wide as he had a perfect view of my pussy. I had forgotten my panties that day. He put them both on and I walked around trying them out. I liked them, and he said he had another pair he thought I should try. He went in the back, a few minutes later and stood in the door to the backroom. He had a shoebox in one hand and his cock in his other. I smiled at him, stood up and walked to him. I took his cock in my hand and stroked it. He backed up into the store room and I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. He had a nice cock, but it only took a few minutes before he came. I wound up leaving the store with two new pairs of shoes at no charge. It was a lovely day.

j