View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 06:24 AM

I've been fucking my neighbor's wife, Mary for years now and I asked her about the first time a guy played with her tits.
It was when she was fifteen and it was with her brother in law. He had been married to her sister for a couple years and they were living in Mary's mom's house with them till they could afford their own place.
He would pick Mary up sometimes after school and give her a ride home. One day after he picked her up he took her to an out of the way place and started making out with her. She said she had already had naughty thoughts about him and she was really excited that he wanted her
While he was kissing on her he started rubbing her titties and pussy through her clothes and it wasn't long before he had her naked. He leaned over and started sucking on her tits while he was fingering her. She said he would squeeze her titty while sucking on the nipple and was sucking on it kinda hard. She said she loved it...lol.
She told me that her tits had really started to grow over the past year and that they were a pretty good size when this happened. This is her titties now and I love playing with them. She loves it too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mary 8.jpg (50.8 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by burllleee; 04-02-2017 at 11:48 AM.