View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 09:03 AM

We've had different experiences. I have shared my wife with two friends.
The first time was spontaneous, we all got hot drinking a bit at home and it end up with us fucking her in turns and him cumming in her face.

I've never felt that aroused as when seeing her with someone else. The feeling of taboo, the jealousy mixed with pure excitement. It's awesome.

On the other hand, our last adventure with a friend ended up badly. Since it happened we've met only once and it was very awkward from his side. I guess he feels embarrassed and wished it had never happened. This has also affected my wife as she also wished it had never happened (with him).

The other experiences were great. She got along well with our first friend (who joined us three times) and kept on flirting with him on parties when we were there together. As if it was our little secret.
We meet the second guy (and his wife) regularly, and it doesn't really come up (and my wife is reluctant to make it happen again) but we all joke about it regularly, especially with other people around who know nothing.

So TLDR; it can go greatly, or it can backfire and hurt the relationship with your friend.