View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 03:48 AM

Default how it would have gone

My best friend and I made a pact in ninth grade that whoever got a girl to fuck first would share her with the other. By the time I started dating, and fucking, my wife, in college, the pact had been forgotten, but, if I had remembered it, the idea was very doable.

Florence was always extroverted, friendly in the extreme, and horny as all get out. Guys were always getting unintentionally turned on by her. And, she also was hot for my best friend. If I had remembered our pact, I have no doubt that he would have been all for it. He was not interested in marriage, like I was, but he did like my girl very much, and , while she wasn't necessarily the hottest number on campus, she was very definitely a good looker. It would have been relatively easy to set her up for the two of us to mutually seduce her because she was a trusting easy piece. In seducing her, we would have proceeded to take turns fucking her, and would have continued doing so on a regular basis. She would not have been talked to about this. It would have just been done.

That is exactly how it happened about eight years later, about four years after my best friend moved out to California to seek his fortune, with another friend. After we took her out to the bars to celebrate her birthday one Saturday night, she came to me and started kissing me, while standing in the middle of the room. My friend came up behind her and reached around to the front and started feeling her tits. A few minutes later she was naked and we took her over to the sofa, where I sat with her on my lap, with my cock in her cunt, and leaned back with her while my friend mounted her from the front and we both fucked her vaginally at the same time. That was a one time trip, but we did continue getting together for sexual fun and games for a few years.

A couple of years after that, she announced, one night, that she was going to go listen to some music with a couple of young studs we were renting a room to. Within fifteen minutes I started hearing the unmistakable sound of bed springs creaking from their room while they took turns fucking her repeatedly. As with the time we dp'd her cunt, there was no discussion about this. It just happened.

That was always the way it was with Florence. Neither I, nor anyone else that I know of, ever talked to her about fucking, they just did it. She was an easy piece, always ready and willing to fuck. I, and I suppose any other guy, never asked her if I could feel her up, or take her clothes off, or fuck her. I just did it. And I never met any resistance from her. She was always willing. And ready.

Last edited by John Skolte; 05-10-2017 at 03:58 AM. Reason: left e few words out