Thread: Cheating wife
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 04:24 AM

I was told a couple days ago my wife had been caught on top of our friend Joe in his bedroom by a 12 yr old girl that came in his room without knocking. I was out of town and Joe's mom had been ill and she went over to help out. I guess she had taken a shower and strutted thru his bedroom in T shirt and panties. They did a little grab ass and she soon climbed on his shaft. This happenened 12yrs ago. I suspected then because Joe and I had treated her to a couple mmf's when we first got married 27yrs ago but she assured me no more since. I know at the time she was not on birth control so I asked him if he came inside her. He said he had got her several times during my time away and she asked him to pull out. He came on her breasts and in her mouth once but for the most part he was shooting in her tight pussy at least twice a day and sometimes more. I love that woman more each day. He also told me he managed to cum in her pussy one night unbeknownst to both me and his girlfriend. That night I know we made love like rabbits. She told me that night she let Joe put his cock in her for a while but assured me had not cum. Joe just told me he filled her up good. It was right after our first child was born and she had not resumed the pill. I love her