Thread: Forced fantasy
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 04:27 PM

Default being forced

i have been in a few situations where I have been forced into sex or sucking cock or other things,and I have to say I have enjoyed it everytime.
at a threesome I did with hubby and a guy who we met I found myself forced into sucking the guys cock almost straight away when we met,we went to a hotel room and hubby left the room for a few minutes,when he returned I was on my knees gagging on the guys cock ,hubby walked in and was quite surprised,the guy was pulling my head deep onto his cock and I was gagging on his cock for all I was worth,the guy was calling me a whore and a slut but I loved it
later on while I was getting spitroasted the guy pulled out of my pussy and pushed right into my arse,i could not say anything as hubby was pulling my head onto his cock at the time and I was gagging on him,i let the guy fuck my arse and then hubby did the same,i enjoyed it a lot,the feeling of being used turned me on a lot.
I was being used purely for there pleasure but at the same time I was dripping wet and I was feeling really liberated