View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonmark View Post
Any couple that hasn't tried it may be surprised. I never thought my wife would have sex with another guy let alone let me be there to watch - but in the end it definitely worked for us. The 3 of us were pretty drunk one night. We were joking about oral sex and once we got back to our place I convinced her to let my give her some while my friend watched. She was bashful and argued at first but not for very long. After she finally came Brian stripped down and once she saw him naked she started getting really hot again. Never saw him before - he was freaking huge. Couldn't help but notice her staring at him. She was completely soaked by then and with a single motion he moved up to har and easily slipped in and started intercourse immediately. Man, he was like twice as big as I was, but after a while she just laid her head back and let him do all the work. I could sense that she was enjoying it a lot. Later we admitted to each other that was the hottest thing either of us had ever experienced. Head back, eyes closed, her little tits rocking up and down, I'd never seen her more aroused. Little scary at first but she thinks it was her first ever vaginal orgasm.

Good luck !
Oh man, that is a hot story
Did Brian ever get to fuck her again after that night?
I hope he played with and sucked on those sexy little titties of hers
Did you fuck her again after he finished? Did he cum in her bareback?
Please keep posting, thanks