View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 12:35 PM

Default me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Through the years I've fucked a lot of married women that at one time thought they would never cheat. I absolutely love fucking married women and the chase is a lot of the fun part. Seems the harder I have to work for it the more I enjoy it
Please keep posting, thanks
When I was younger I felt the same way. Something about a woman being married to another man makes the orgasm better. If shes a married mom... OMG thats the best! If I seduced a married woman, if I knew she wasnt apt to cheat, I worked hard to wear her down and get her interested in sex, I always came in them. If they insisted on a condom, I would "accidentally" slip out then pull the condom down until it broke and cum in them. I had more than one married mom I seduced and had a long(er) term affair with. I know what it means to find those egg whites in their panties. Yep, I broke the condoms knowing they were ovulating. All 4 decided to stop seeing me weeks after. I know for sure two had babies, never found out if they were mine.
And anal, if im doing another mans wife I just have to take her ass and cum in it.