View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 10:50 PM

Default wife fills fantasy

We were fucking really good about a week after the last story. She said she needed to tell me something. She said that she hopes I will like it. Remember what you told me. Get all the cock I want. Well I got fucked in a truck cab and he has a very nice dick 8" with fat mushroom head. One more thing he is paying me to fuck him. Here is a video. Really I said I had a big wet spot in my underwear. The video was poor quality but it was so hot watching her deep throat his big dick. He was really a good fuck. Her cunt sounded great swishing and sloshing. She got off his cock and then he put her at the edge and held her legs back and drove his throbbing dick as deep as possible taking her breath away for a moment. Then said fuck me hard as possible. She was gushing from her super hot pussy he was ready. Please cum on my titties. I was throbbing and then she said to me to put my dick in your so stretched out ass. He pulled out a little late dribbling white goo across her cunt exploding a sexy huge load on her face neck and in her hair. She.. was covered. She how does it feel. I am a bit more horny than I can handle. I shot my load in her but put it on her pussy. I told her to please keep getting fucked it is the hottest thing I know. She has been so slutty and had so much dick. It feels hot as hell wondering if she is covered in cum. It is a lot of fun knowing she may be full of semen