View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 09:01 AM

Talking trucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttucker View Post
Recently while driving on the motorway returning from a night away with the wife I looked over and noticed her skirt had ridden up and she was showing quite a bit of thigh and a glimpse of knicker. I asked her to remove her knickers so I could see her pussy and to my surprise she duly agreed and removed them immediately. We had fucked before we left the hotel but only a quickie as we had to leave so I think we were both still horny.

I kept glancing over to look at my wife with her skirt hitched up showing plenty of thigh and now some pussy. I couldn't resist so I started playing with her while I was driving and eventually I had a couple of fingers deep inside her. When I stopped she started playing with herself and I could she was enjoying it.

We stopped at some services for lunch and I noticed when she sat down her skirt had again risen up and if you walked past at a certain angle and were looking in the right direction you could get a good view of her sweet pussy. It was obvious to us that quite a few people found that right view point. I got up to leave but the wife made a point of leaning under the table to pick something up and her legs swivelled to the side of the seat and because of the way she was leaning over her pussy and pink lips were on full show to anyone looking in our direction.

As we walked back to the car i could sense we were being looked at and I opened the car door for my wife and she slowly got in one leg at a time again showing her pussy lips to anyone watching. We were both excited by the experience, I was rock hard and she was really wet and we both wanted more people to see her pussy. I then remembered something I had read about truck drivers looking in the car windows who passed them to relive the boredom.

We set off again on the motorway with the wife's skirt hitched as high as it would go showing lots of leg and a glimpse of pussy. It wasn't long before we came level with our first truck so I slowed and drove by the side to ensure he would notice us and look down. I couldn't see him but the wife glanced up and said he was definitely looking down at her. I repeated this process with a few more truckers as we passed them and from the beep of horns and flash of lights it was clear some of the drivers were enjoying the view.

We came to our exit junction which led onto an A road and ahead I saw a Tesco truck and as I drew level I slowed down before going past him. I then came up to some red traffic lights and stooped and then to my surprise the Tesco track pulled up beside us. I thought my wife was going to pull her skirt down but instead she lifted it a little higher for him. It was clear he was looking at her because when the lights eventually turned green neither of us moved until the cars behind started sounding their horns.

When we got home we went straight upstairs and started fucking and talking about what had just happened. We were both exited by it. I said I thought the truck driver would be having a good wank over her and would probably have liked us to pull over and her to jump in his cab for a fuck. To my surprise she said she was so turned on that if he had of stopped she would've let him fuck her several times in his cab. I think we both came at this point.

This is the view they got would you like to see her from your truck? Have any truckers had flashing experiences? Or has anyone else's wife flashed to a trucker?
as a trucker and see your pic I would say that if you wouls had stopped I would have to fuck her and more than once, I love the show when a lady would do a show for me on the road, but most of the time the road is boring. if sexy ladies would do that more often then we would have more truck drivers out there.
driving in Tennessee now do it in middle Tennessee and stop I will show that sexy lady a great time.: cool:: cool: