View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 10:13 AM

My husband had a friend, that for some reason I really had the hots for. Every time he was around I felt this strong attraction to him. He was a retired Marine and my husband and he had become friends. I'm usually the submissive one and not aggressive. One morning he had come over to help my husband build something and when I saw him coming up the walk I decided I was going to go for it. I didn't think my husband would get mad about it. I ran to our bedroom and changed the robe I had on, from a big fluffy one to a very short black sheer one. I could here them talking in the kitchen and I walked in and got a cup of coffee and joined them at the kitchen table. I knew my husband immediately knew what I was up to when he saw how I was dressed in front of his new friend. I sat on his friend Frank's lap and put my coffee down and said good morning. I pulled my robe open and turned and kissed him, I stuck my tongue down his throat and I could feel his cock getting very hard fast. Frank squeezed my naked breast as we kissed and I turned some more and straddled his lap. We kept kissing and playing as I got his pants opened and freed his cock. His cock was lovely, hard strong looking and I wanted it. I raised up and held it steady as I lowered myself on it. I was so wet he went right in. He fucked me so hard we broke the chair. He picked me up and put me on the kitchen table. If our neighbors were up they were getting a good show. My husband started fucking my mouth as Frank pounded me from behind. We all came very hard, I was exhausted laying on the table, recovering and they just laughed about it. I was very happy that I'd had the guts to go for my feelings. Although they had to fix the chair before they got to work on the basement. My husband was a little shocked that I'd been so bold.

j