Thread: Penis Oddities!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 08:37 AM

Default Penis Oddities!

I'm wondering what other ladies think. I've had large ones, small ones, thick ones and thin ones, bend to the left and right, curved up and down. I have always enjoyed the fact that no two cocks are exactly alike, some of the oddly shaped ones actually add to the pleasure I've experienced. I've always gotten a little excited when I see a new cock for the first time, some have surprised me, a few have frightened me.

Last night I met a young guy that had the strangest one I've ever seen. He gave me some of the best sex I've ever experienced. I'm in Vegas this week and my date took me to a small club that is for swingers where I met him. My date quickly hooked up with a hot blonde he liked. I was sitting at the bar when this young black guy approached me. He was short, about 5'5", cute, clean cut. But younger than I usually prefer. I have a son older than him. But he was really nice and made me laugh so I flirted back with him. I danced with him and let him explore my body with his hands. With my heels on his head was just above my tits.. Which he seemed to enjoy quite a bit, he did get me very wet. So when he asked me to got to one of the rooms with him, I did. I had nothing on under my dress, so I was nude quickly. He was nice, took his time, but I wanted to feel his cock. When I pulled his pants down I think my mouth dropped open. He had the strangest cock I've ever personally seen, his balls were huge too. The head of his cock was normal size, but it doubled and tripled in size with every inch as it got closer to his body. The base of his cock was thicker then a beer can and he wasn't completely hard yet. I had him lay down and as he ate my pussy I made love to his cock. When he was fully hard I could only get about 4" of him in my mouth. I think his cock was just a little over 7" in length, but I couldn't believe how heavy and fat it got. I tried to suck his balls but I couldn't get either of them in m mouth. He flipped me over and started to mount me. The head slipped in easily, and after about 3" of him I could feel my pussy stretching. He didn't push too fast, 4" of this kid was incredible, I loved how his cock made me feel. He finally got it all in me and I'd already cum twice for him. He fucked me 3 times in an hour and a half. The first time he came he shot his cum all over my chest. My tits were covered and it was dripping down my stomach. He came more than any man I've seen before. The second time I begged him to cum in my mouth. I couldn't swallow it all. This young guy was incredible.

I made a date with him for Wednesday night. I want to experience him again. I'm wondering if other ladies have had an experience like this!

j