View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 11:33 AM

Default When did you realize you enjoyed sharing

For me, i was in high school and i had a girlfriend that was a virgin. Now let me explain. She loved to talk trash about the girls who gave it up, but she had three previous boyfriends before me and would suck each one off and swallow after almost every date.

When we started dating it was no different. She was end each date by us kissing and the pulling out my cock and sucking until i exploded in her mouth.

Well we weren't exclusive and she was going out with a few other guys as well. I asked her if she gave them blow jobs and she said yes, that she couldn't send them home with blue balls.

I was hooked.

When we finally decided to date exclusively she said that she had already promised a guy to go with him to his prom in a month at a school across town and couldn't back out.

So we went to our prom one weekend and she ended up sucking me off twice that night.

Then the next week i took her to town to get her nails and hair done for his prom. Then i took her home and she got ready for the prom. I even came back over and took photos for them as they were posing before the prom. Her parents seemed like it was a bit awkward but didn't say anything.

That night i laid in bed and masturbated several times thinking about them.

The next morning my girlfriend woke me up when she stopped by on the way to work. i asked her how the prom was and she said it was spectacular.

I asked her if she fooled around with him and she went into detail that they went to an after party where they ended up in a room and he pulled off her dress and ate her out tip she came. Then he fingered her while she gave him two blow jobs that night before he took her home.

She asked me if i was mad and i said no, i loved her. She said good and gave me a french kiss and said she had to go to work. I noticed her mouth tasted different and she giggled and said "oops, he only dropped me off an hour ago and i didn't have a chance to brush my teeth". Then she smiled and left. I ended up jacking off several times that day thinking about it.

That's when i knew. We did end up having sex later but eventually broke up. I ran into the guy that took her to prom a few times in town and he always smirked at me. I think it liked knowing he had my girl friend and that i was the cuckold that watched it happen.

So when did you realize you enjoyed your lady having other men?