View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 08:34 PM

You might want to compliment her on losing the weight and tell her how fucking hot she is in the outfits she just bought. Take her out and have her wear one before she heads out of town. See what the men do as she walks by. If some are staring at her let her know she's so hot that she's getting the attention of other men and how lucky you are she's with you. If you feel bold ask if she's interested in that kind of attention and what she'd do with it if you weren't around. Afterwards you'll probably wind up making love so try to do it other than doggy style. Tell her you want to look at her steamy hot body and loook into her eyes as your inside her.
My bet is she will be trolling for men down there. A lot will have to do with the tenor of the group. If there are one or two more in her group looking to get laid, it's going to happen and you ought to let her know if it does you'd like to hear all the details.
Deedee tells me she's "faithful " when she goes on girls outings but similar to your story she works out harder and makes sure her wardrobe doesn't look matronly when she's out with the girls ...from my view her clubbing outfits are downright nasty, Super short skirts and skin tight tank tops.
Same when she goes on business trips, especially with her friend ASSie, who's nicknamed for her ASSet. The last trip they took together for " business" ASSie showed up in a form fitting see through dress wearing a black thong (I could see it ) and no bra. She has tiny tits and her nipples were like war heads pressed against the fabric. Deedee was wearing a " come fuck me skirt" too short and too tight for regular business and a flimsy nylon top braless. I asked what type of meetings they were attending and both said at the same time "fun". So far neither has said anything about getting cock when " working" but my bet is if they aren't teasing they're fucking
Have fun with your renewed wife. I'm sure she'd love the attention from you before she leaves and I look forward to hearing how her trip with the girls turned out