View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 09:04 PM

Default Showed Wife at Hotel

My wife and I were at a hotel in Toledo, that was about 10 stories high. The rooms in the front of the hotel faced a busy street, and the rooms in the back faced a parking lot, and beyond the parking lot there was an apartment complex. We were in a room facing the back of the hotel, and we were on the third floor. There were cars parked below us. The windows in the room were floor to ceiling, and there was a light right next to the window that nicely illuminated whatever was in the room. I started touching my wife, and removing her clothes. Then I was licking her nipples and caressing her ass, and fingering her pussy. I stood her up, and walked her right in front of the window, and turned her slightly towards the light which was right next to her. I was standing right behind her and I was rubbing my cock up and down on her ass, and playing with her nipples. Then two guys walked out of the hotel, they couldn't see us because they were facing the wrong way. Then they got into their car, and were now facing us. I saw them sitting in the car and pointing up to us, and they stayed there in the car, and did not leave. They had a great view of my totally naked wife standing in the window. I'm sure that my wife saw them, and she must have known that they were watching her. I got her to put her right leg on an ottoman and it helped me to spread her pussy lips for these guys to see. It was so hot, and I was rubbing my cock up and down on her ass, and the guys in the car looking at the live show starring my totally naked wife showing the inner most parts of her vagina. I shot my wad all over her ass, I just couldn't hold on any more.