View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:12 PM

Default Toledo Courtyard Hotel

My wife and I stayed at a Courtyard by Marriott, and we had an interior facing room, it faced the Courtyard. From my room, I could see pretty much all of the rooms on the other side of the hotel, and all of the rooms had a good view of the jacuzzi, with the pool right behind it. My wife and I went out to dinner and had several drinks, and we decided to go back to the hotel, and get naked. It seemed like the hotel was not that busy, so it was a good night to play in front of the windows. My wife got naked, and I had her open the curtains all the way, and she was standing naked in front of the sliding glass door. I came up behind her, and started touching her from behind, tweaking her nipples, and fingering her pussy. I didn't see anyone at first. Then I saw some movement in one of the windows to the right, there was a guy watching us. I just kept playing with the wife and let him watch us. I suggested that we go to the jacuzzi because we could see that no one was there. My wife liked the idea, so we got our bathing suites on and went to the jacuzzi. When we got there, I looked at all the rooms, and could tell that we could be seen from any room in the hotel. We sat in the hot water for a couple of minutes, and I saw the guy watching us. My wife surprised me, and sat up in the jacuzzi, and showed me her boobs. I pulled her over to me and started to suck on her nipples, this drives her wild. She surprised me again, and stop all the way up, and took off her bathing suit completely, and remained standing. I glanced at our watcher, and he was standing in front of his window, and stripping. I played with my wife's pussy in the jacuzzi, and was getting her on her way to an orgasm. I looked to see if the watcher was still looking, but he was gone. I kept working her pussy, and she was breathing harder, and harder. She was about to cum. Then it happened, she started saying oh yeah!! Then the door to the pool opened, and the watcher was walking in, and he was coming in behind my wife, so she couldn't see him. He had a great view of her ass, as she was totally naked and just starting to have an orgasm right in front of him. He was wearing some gym shorts that had a very thin material, and he had a big hard on, and I could see the outline of his cock head easily. She said in a loud voice I'm cumming!! Then she started to moan loudly, she also chose that moment to put her foot up on the under water seat in the jacuzzi effectively spreading her legs. I kept fingering her pussy, and she was cumming with her eyes pinched shit. So when the watcher walked right up to the jacuzzi, she didn't notice, and he sat down with his feet in the water and watched my totally naked wife having an orgasm while I spread her pussy lips for him. She opened her eyes, and saw the stranger, and she quickly dunked herself back down in the water, and put her bathing suit back on, then she got out and went back to the room. I regret not motioning for the guy to touch her, maybe I could have watched her get fucked by him in the jacuzzi.