Thread: Icy hot fun
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 01:47 PM

Default Icy hot fun

Have a bunch of fun stories to retell from years of perving around... here's another (part 1 of 2)

This happened many, many years ago, but is still a vivid memory...

A couple we knew was spending the day with us. Cook out, games, hiking, etc. it was a hot day, August I think... The girl was slim and attractive and I had eyed her from afar for a long time.

One of the times I went inside to get something, she was heading out with a fresh soda in a glass filled with ice. As we passed by each other she took an ice cube and dropped it down the back of my shirt. Later on, when I was near her, I returned the favor and dropped one down HER back... LOL

It wasn't long before I saw her walk back into the house for another drink. I noticed that everyone else was busy with something, so I grabbed a handful of ice from my drink and headed into the house myself. She must have seen me coming because she met me in the living room with a handful of her own ice.

The ice fight was on! She'd put some down my shirt and I'd do the same, then my pants, then hers, and so on. It wasn't long before I was pushing ice against her pussy or holding it against a nipple and she was doing likewise to me. It felt great and we were having a ball, but realized we really had let things get out of control and quickly stopped. We knew we had crossed a line...

All through the day we kept giving each other glances, I think to try to figure out what the other person was thinking...

It took a long time to fall asleep that night, but I had a good sleep full of "fun" dreams

A few days later I was on a local business trip that would bring me by her place. I was curious about the ice fight and wanted to know if she was pissed because I went too far or if it was fun for her too, or what... So I stopped by.

She invited me in and I explained why I was there. She told me she was pissed but not because I went too far. She accused me of cheating because I had more ice than she did. I said NO WAY, and she challenged me to another ice fight. I said "any time, lady!" Without saying a word, she went in the kitchen and came out with two bowls of ice and said "how about right now, then?"...

Will finish this fun (true) story later this weekend