Thread: flashing
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 09:17 AM

When not at work or family functions, I dress to be noticed, or to be able to discreetly flash if I so desire. Summertime of course makes it very easy, cropped tops, cleavage on display with no bras, short skirts make it very easy to do. When I had long road commutes, many a trucker would get to see me playing with myself, traffic jams sometimes made that very interesting. A dull commute became easier to take. I've made an art out of shopping for shoes. A few times it has culminated in full blown sex.

Last night I was on a flight, in business class. I was wearing low cut jeans, and a linen style top that ended about 2" below my breasts. I was flying into Vegas. A gentleman seated next to me was obviously interested, but was shy. No bra on, the top was not transparent, it was appropriate in public. But I could easily flash discreetly, if I so desired. He was polite, well dressed, we had a little conversation, but every time my breasts moved beneath my top, his eyes were on me. I reclined my seat, and pretended to take a nap. I was very careful, but when it was possible I would move my arms and raise my top so my breasts were exposed to him. The first time I did it, it was a quick flash but he saw it. The second time my nipple was fully exposed for a while. I was wondering if he would get brave enough to try and touch me. I played this game with him for the last 1/2 hour of the flight. The last time I flashed him both of my breasts were fully exposed, and as he stared at me I opened my eyes fully and smiled at him, then I slowly lowered my top. Even though he obviously saw my wedding rings he asked me to have dinner with him. I accepted, I haven't decided yet what I'll wear tonight.

j