View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 11:21 PM

Wink My Dad

As I have said before, Florence is VERY friendly and out going with the guys, and has always been "boy (man) crazy".

A few years ago she mentioned to me that one day, quite a few years ago, when my Dad was going through a rough spell owing to Mom essentially leaving him to live in another state, when she was being her usual friendly, hugging, self, Dad asked her not to be quite so friendly, that I was his son and he loved me, but he was still a man. Shows exactly HOW friendly, and naïve she was. And what a good man he was.

Too bad on that last part. We had been discussing what an unfair situation Mom had put him in and I am sure, if he had wanted to, he could have had Florence without any difficulty. I know I would have given her my blessing to be his mistress and let him have all the sex he wanted, since Mom had abandoned him.

It would have been great to come from work and find her with a cunt full of his come, after paying him a visit. It was the least he deserved and I'm sure she would have been a willing whore for him., in spite of her good Catholic upbringing, which didn't seem to slow her down any on her other escapades. She could have spread her legs for him on a regular basis during the time between his divorcing Mom and getting remarried, about three years. I would even have taken her out to visit with him, myself, to make things easier.