Thread: New to this
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:49 PM

Default New to this

My wife Susan and I work for the same tech company in the suburbs of a medium sized city here in the Northeast. She is a secretary and I work on the electronics assembly line right now. We've been married 12 years and have kids that are 9 and 11 years old. Our sex life had become sort of dormant since the kids came along. That started to change this Spring and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Our company got bought out by an international outfit in March and we got a new boss. He seemed like a nice guy but almost immediately we started to hear rumors that he was a real "ladies man" who was pursuing some of the women we work with. Susan had lunch one day with a friend of hers who is married to one of my good buddies. She didn't tell Susan much of the details but did admit to some sort of sexual encounter with him that she was ashamed of.

It wasn't long after that when Susan came home all excited because she was getting a promotion. This man, our boss, had had asked her to be his "executive secretary". We talked about it over dinner and I voiced my concerns about what we had heard about him and I couldn't help but wonder if had more in mind than just having her work for him as his secretary. She's really pretty and has a nice body so it isn't hard to imagine that he might be interested in her sexually. Susan agreed that what we had heard did make her wonder too but she was very excited about the pay raise that came with the title and she really wanted to take the position. I had to agree that the money sounded really good and said it was OK with me if she was sure she could handle it if he made sexual advances. She accepted his offer and started working with him the following Monday.

That's when things started to change at our house. Over dinner, she told me that working for him was very different than her previous secretarial posts and she spent much of her day arranging meetings and travel plans for him. He had told her he didn't like the dress she had worn and he had given her an account card with instructions to buy new outfits he felt were appropriate to his office. That evening we went to the mall where she bought a bunch of new clothes from a list that she was reluctant to let me see. She bought several what looked like short skirts, heels, silk blouses and she made me wait outside of Victoria's Secret while she shopped there. Later, I told her I didn’t see why she had to buy lingerie for work and she said she didn’t either but that nice underthings were included in his instructions.

The next morning as we got ready for work, I had to admit that she looked really good, far nicer (and sexier) than the usual secretarial pool gals. Later that day, she texted me to tell me that she was going to have to work later than usual and that Mr. Hinton, our boss would drive her home. I wondered how he was treating her as I drove home alone and took care of the kids for the evening. She didn’t get home until almost 11 and immediately jumped in the shower while I heated up some dinner for her. She said it had been a really busy day and that he was working on a new contract for which her secretarial help was essential. She also said that it was likely she’d have to work late the next few nights but that the deadline was only 3 days away so it wouldn’t always be like this. When I asked if he was “behaving himself”, she giggled and told me that he actually had put his hand on her ass at one point and said he wanted to see for himself if it "felt as nice as it looked." She said she knows he is a shameless flirt and she just shrugged it off as harmless firting. I told her she shouldn’t have let him do that, it would only encourage him. She just laughed and said she didn’t think so as she turned off the light and we went to sleep.

The following morning, she seemed to use extra makeup, more than she usually does and I thought it a bit much for going to work but didn’t say anything. I didn’t hear from her all day and again drove home alone. She got home around midnight and I could smell alcohol on her breath. She said that they had in fact had a drink after a particularly stressful conference call with their counterparts in Japan. I asked if he had touched her again and she just laughed saying that it seemed to be part of her job now but that it was still just harmless flirting, something he does to relax when he’s stressed.

I asked if he’d touched her ass again and she blushed when she said yes but that he’d also put his hand insider her blouse while she was typing. She must have seen the shocked look on my face and quickly added that his hand was outside her bra. She said she had tried to just ignore him and kept typing while he felt her up but that when it became impossible to concentrate, she had told him to stop and that he did stop when she told him to.

I’ve always thought the idea of Susan doing lewd things with another man would make me feel very jealous and angry but hearing about what he was doing with her just confused me. I found I was feeling some of that anger and jealousy but also found my cock was really hard and I found something about their interactions exciting, sexy in a way I’d never imagined. Susan has really nice nipples that stand up tall and eager when she’s excited and I imagined her boss feeling hers through her bra. That night, I couldn’t sleep, just laying there thinking about her flirting with him like that and wondering if there was something wrong with me for finding it exciting.

Things have progressed pretty wildly since then and I’m hesitant to give details right now, having not really come to terms with this and wondering what it means about my marriage, my wife, me. I just recently started trying to read up on the internet about this kind of stuff and that’s what led me to this group. Seems like most people here are OK with their wives doing sexy stuff with other men and that I should just relax. Anybody have any advice on what I should be feeling about this? It just seems so…. Not even sure what to call it or whether I ought to get counseling or something.

Last edited by sirius33; 09-01-2017 at 01:56 PM.