Thread: Forced fantasy
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 06:07 PM

I've come to learn that this is a fairly common fantasy both for us gals and for our husbands though I've learned there are different ways one can be "forced". It wasn't until after we were married that I found out my husband really got off on forcing me to do lewd things. I had grown up in a very strict household and had very conservative ideas about sex so his demands made me very uncomfortable. Wanting to keep my marriage intact and to please him as a dutiful wife, I did what he wanted though I didn't always enjoy it. At first it was just things between the two of us, stripping and masturbating to music while he filmed me, taking pictures of me with his cum all over my face and my dress, making love to his ass with my tongue and things like that. Then he started making me go on "play dates" with other men that he had met through his work. He would make me dress like a slut and then drive me to meet them in some public place. It felt so shameful to be seen in public like that and then to endure drinks or dinner with this man while he ogled me knowing that he'd be having sex with me later in the evening. Some of the men couldn't even wait and they'd be pawing me right there at the bar while my husband looked on and smiled. Usually we'd end up at a motel or back at their place where my husband would make me strip for them and then have whatever kind of sex they wanted to have while he took pictures. Lately, he's made me do things with couples and groups of men. Sometimes, I have to admit, I get carried away and enjoy it though afterward I always feel incredibly ashamed. My husband thinks I'm turned on by being ashamed, I'm not so sure.