View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 06:00 AM

Thumbs up Me, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun mouth View Post
Damn!! Where do I sign up my wife for that!! Now I cant stop thinking of my wife tied up with her tits being sucked on by a cow milker!! Wow!!
I'd love to have had Florence hooked up to a milking machine while a bunch of guys took turns fucking her. Thought about that idea a few times over the years, but thought I was alone in having that idea. Glad to see I'm not.

NM is a bit of a stretch to get to from here, but there were times when I could have, and would have, made the trip, so that could have been done to her. Now I wonder if there were any dairy farmers around here who would have been interested in doing that to her. Sure would have been nice.

One of my cousins was pretty wild and I think he probably would have been happy to oblige me, but his dad wasn't milking cows any more. Other than that, I can't believe, now, that I never invited him to fuck her, back then. I know he'd have been more than willing, eager, to fuck her any, and every, time he had a chance, if I'd thought about inviting him. He was one hot, horny, young farm buck until he got married and his wife settled him down. As I think about it, all of his friends were just like him. A pretty good size BUNCH of hot, horny farm studs, who would have been eager to fuck my wife as often as they could. Damn!! I could have had her fucked, and gang banged, on a regular basis if I'd thought about them. It might have taken a bit of talking, but I'm sure she would have agreed to it, as much as she loved to be fucked, and I remember them being all into taking turns fucking any girl they could get their hands on, back then. They also had no qualms about taking advantage of a drunk girl to get satisfaction, doing so many times. And my wife did like to drink and couldn't hold her liquor. My cousin told me once, after I'd been married about five years, how he and friend had happened on a girl who had passed out on the steps as she was leaving a party they were at. They wasted no time taking her aside and taking turns fucking the hell out of her. When she came to, later, she couldn't figure out having a sore pussy and cum-filled cunt. Laughing about that gave them away and made her quite angry, but they didn't care. They'd gotten what they wanted out of her. That was all they cared about and it could have worked to my advantage, if Florence had been reluctant.

Last edited by John Skolte; 09-20-2017 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Add comments